[LON-CAPA-users] How to get randomization for paper copies

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at ostfalia.de
Wed Jun 6 04:59:58 EDT 2012

Hi Seema,

One way would be to print CODEd exams (see printing options). Each CODE
means one version.

The CODE is printed in the header so that the student's answers could be
matched to the corresponding answers in LON-CAPA. You can ignore this,
if the answers are not planned to automatically be sent back to LON-CAPA
for automated grading.

Stefan Bisitz