[LON-CAPA-users] Having an equation or a range as a response

Seema Ali sali at vsb.bc.ca
Mon Jan 23 10:27:20 EST 2012

Thanks Gerd, you really helped me out on the equation response.

So I could use the &cas-command and get it to output a plot with increments of pi on the x-axis?

I heard about the Geogebra sketching ability in Lon Capa.  I am very interested in learning how to implement that for my students as well.  It is hard to find information on how to do that.  How do you set up a question like that?