[LON-CAPA-users] Bypass a site in content search?

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Thu Aug 30 10:15:41 EDT 2012

I'd probably use the advanced search where one can select multiple domains.  Just omit to include the one (or any others which you don't want to search).
(I realize there are like 250 domains, so just command-click or right-click or whateverr -- fast!

:-)

One usually doesn't want to do much more than one or two such searchs, because they may quickly find that the resources they are looking for might be concentrted in only a few specific domains.  Once you realize which domains you really want to search, select the short list.