[LON-CAPA-users] Decreasing values of successive attempts?

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Fri Aug 24 17:13:14 EDT 2012

Hi Ray and Mark -- thanks. I think you've definitely pointed me in the right
direction. I hadn't really thought about scripting anything for this -- was
just thinking of whether or not there was some combination in the extensive
parameter table that could effect this, but I think you're right on and will
head that direction.

doug

On 8/24/12 3:39 PM, "Raymond Batchelor" <batchelo at sfu.ca> wrote:

> I don't do this, but I am wondering if you really need to go to
> customresponse.
What about grabbing the #tries with &Ext (or equiv) and then
> defining a weight variable in the perl script?

I'm sure the real pros can
> tell you the best way, soon, eh?

Cheers,
Ray