[LON-CAPA-users] Plagiarism check in grading interface...

Raymond Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Wed Aug 8 19:27:36 EDT 2012

I am puzzled about the plagiarism check.
I previously had observed that at least some kind of check in grading/viewing interface worked for multiply selected students in a course.
However, in the last couple of days, this is no longer working for me.  I can ONLY get a check for the first student (alphbetically) checked and NO others.
Also, it returns different results  for that one person.

I am beside myself trying to figure out what might have changed.
What could be interfering with the "% similarity" output?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--
Ray