[LON-CAPA-users] Textbox solution turns into a long MC question

William Paddock Paddock_wa at elps.k12.mi.us
Thu Apr 19 20:26:11 EDT 2012

Hi Seema,

I'm not sure if this will cover everything you want to do, but you can configure communication blocking if you go to the main menu, then to send and display messages.  You can also close the discussion and hide closed discussion in the problem parameters.

-Will

>>> Seema Ali  04/19/12 8:14 PM >>>
I think I fixed the textbox to MC problem.  I had the question type set to exam, and I changed it back to problem.

Sorry about that part of the email, a newbie mistake. =]

But I still don't know how to link a section of students to a slot and I don't know how to remove the bookmark, notes, evaluate, and communication links in the top right corner of the student's view.  Is that possible?

Thanks again.