[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA Login on iPod Touch

Mills, Douglas G dmills at illinois.edu
Mon Apr 16 16:53:22 EDT 2012

I believe that’s an iOS thing going on there. In the attempt to be Mobile Friendly it’s auto-captitalizing the first letter of a new line or new entry. Just clicking the uppercase key on the virtual keyboard before starting to type will take care of the problem for the user. I had this same issue myself using iPhone or iPad. Where Lon-Capa contributes to the problem, I think, is the fact that the username apparently is case sensititve, which surprised me.

Doug