[LON-CAPA-users] Hide Feedback?

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Mon Sep 12 12:58:41 EDT 2011

Regarding disabling feedback:
It seems to me that one can disable feedback to everyone except the author
of the resource.
I would think that authors, for the most part, would welcome feedback.
(Even thoroughly vetted problems can have issues in the future as platforms
morph.)

Heh.

On Sat, Sep 10, 2011 at 12:06 PM, <st.bisitz at ostfalia.de> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> My answer was meant for the list, so here it is, but it is not correct: The
> feedback cannot be fully disabled in the communication blocking, sorry.
>
> Still interested why this is wanted.
>
> Stefan Bisitz
>

> On 2011-09-10 14:21:46 CEST, Stefan Bisitz wrote:
> > Hi Mark,
> >
> > You could use the communication blocking (-> Messages) and only disable
> feedback.
> >
> > Funny: No feedback > no complaints > everbody happy?!?
> > Would be interesting to know why no feedback is not wanted.
> >
> > Stefan Bisitz
> >

> > On 2011-09-10 02:22:40 CEST, Mark Lucas wrote:
> > > Is there a way to totally disable the feedback link for a course? We
> have an instructor
> > > who chooses not to use this and wants it totally disabled.
> > >
> > > I'm in the middle of looking into ways to hide it with css, but is
> there a simpler way?
> > >
> > > Mark
> > >
> > > --
> > > Mark Lucas  email: lucasm at ohiou.edu<mailto:lucasm at ohiou.edu>
> > > 252D Clippinger Lab phone: (740)597-2984
> > > Department of Physics and Astronomy fax: (740)593-0433
> > > Ohio University
> > > Athens, OH 45701

Raymond J. Batchelor, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry