[LON-CAPA-users] {Disarmed} Re: Invalid Access when using colleague's Problem in a Sequence?

Ray Batchelor batchelo at sfu.ca
Wed Sep 7 17:57:34 EDT 2011

Possibly you need to:
Use the RAT (advanced sequence editor) and make sure you have an alternate
branch to, say, the Finish resource of the sequence using a contition that
is valid whenever the other condition is not.

I seem to recall, vaguely, that the correct statement of the conditions was
somewhat confusing, though.

Raymond J. Batchelor, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry
Simon Fraser University