[LON-CAPA-users] Display weights with problem

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:59:33 +0100

Hi,

The table mode in the upcoming 2.10.0 release will show all folders
within the course listed hierarchically with appropriate indentation and
in the same order as specified in the course editor.

I guess you don't need any reordering anymore with this much more
sophisticated way of display.

Stefan Bisitz