[LON-CAPA-users] How to reset Course Coordinator submissions?

Lucas, Mark lucasm at ohio.edu
Fri Jul 15 12:32:34 EDT 2011

Stefan,

If you have a student role, it will show up in the lists as a student in the
grading menu. I'll often stick myself or instructors in as students in
a section titled admin or guest.

Mark

On Jul 15, 2011, at 11:36 AM, Stefan Bisitz wrote:

Hey Ray,

So, how do you reset the status for this student if it's not available
in the list? Am I missing a second way to reset the status?

Stefan