[LON-CAPA-users] help overriding tolerance

James Mueller lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 12:18:40 -0500

Stefan, Gerd, and Mark,
	Thanks.

1) I had put my tolerance in the resource setting, but it did not override.  I can try Mark's suggestion of "show all parts" and see if that helps.  There is only one part to this problem, so I didn't think of that before.

2) I sent Feedback to the resource author about the same time I sent my mail to the list.  I see that as of 8:20 this morning there is a new version.  I will check it out as well.

The rapid response of people on loncapa is a great benefit to the system.

-Jim