[LON-CAPA-users] help overriding tolerance

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 15 Feb 2011 10:57:34 +0100

Hi James,

this is most likely caused by the tolerance which is set directly in the
problem source code. A parameter on this level takes precedence over
your course parameter.

You can check this in the meta data "Source Available: ..." in your
course at the problem. If the source code is available, you can check it
by using "Browse Resources".

Assuming the tolerance is set in the problem:
If you think this should be changed in general for this specific problem
so that the problem makes (more) sense, I suggest you directly contact
the problem author to let him/her update the problem. Go to the problem
in your course, click "Feedback" and choose "Feedback to resource author".

Stefan Bisitz