[LON-CAPA-users] need help with odd error

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 30 Nov 2010 10:23:34 +0100

So, Peter's description seems to apply in this case.

At least, this issue was only seen for problems using &xmlparse() and
happens less frequently the more people use LON-CAPA, because the chance
that Autoloader is needed decreases.

See bug #5925 for more details.

Stefan Bisitz