[LON-CAPA-users] LON-CAPA on CeBIT 2010: Free tickets

Bjoern Baeuchle lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:05:57 +0100

--huq684BweRXVnRxX

very good Idea - I'd like to take that offer for myself. I'd ask around, tp=
p, but the deadline tomorrow is too short for that :(

Regards,
Bj=F8rn B