[LON-CAPA-users] assign same seed to all students

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 18 Jan 2010 09:55:57 +0100

On 18.01.2010 00:40, Lars Jensen wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Is it possible to assign a problem so that all students gets the same seed?
>
> Thanks,
> Lars.

Hi Lars,

The most recent facts I know about this are as follows. I can't remember
to have seen any changes since then.

Stefan Bisitz

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: Re: [LON-CAPA-users] switch off randomization
Datum: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 13:43:47 -0500 (EST)
Von: Guy Albertelli II <guy@albertelli.com>
Antwort an: lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
An: lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org

Hi Stefan,

 > When using randomization, is it possible to have identical values for
 > all students in a particular course? We don?t want to change the problem
 > source code.

Huh, oddly enough I don't thats been asked for ever before.

- survey mode turns of randomization of radio/option problems, but of
   course also turns it into a survey problem.

Looks like it isn't that hard to add...

Likely as a PARM: randomseed

--
guy@albertelli.com   0-7-1-6-27,137