[LON-CAPA-users] Hidden Resources

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 23 Apr 2010 08:41:56 -0400

Hi,

It looks like we would need different "hiddens" to accommodate the different usages:

* hidden exams - you want them to count
* stuff that you just stuffed away and don't want to count

Of course, that would mean yet-one-more-option that nobody understands => "LON-CAPA is so complicated" => "Let's use Moodle"

- Gerd.