[LON-CAPA-users] Could Not Process Request - Somewhere something went wrong

Bob Gonzales lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 16 Nov 2009 17:37:38 -0500

I've got a lot of multi-part sets with conditional blocks controlling
the flow through the set, and I've never been able to modify the grades
because of the "Could Not Process Request..." error message.  I've not
needed to modify the grades until now.

Here's how I get to the error:

Go to "Course Statistics and Charts", pick a student and a multi-part set
with
conditional blocks controlling the display of the parts.

Click on a problem in the "Score on each Problem Part" section and a
"Grading" window
opens showing the parts in the block.  At the bottom of this window you
usually have
submissions and options to grade.  I get the first line of the submissions
area and
then the following:

Could Not Process Request
Somewhere something went wrong - please help us to find out what.
Internal info:
ERROR:
, Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/home/httpd/lib/perl//Apache/grades.pm line 308.

REQUEST_URI:
/adm/grades?symb=uploaded%2fbinghamton%2f4710262ba9b5c4ad1binghamtonl1%2fdef
ault_1257357637%2esequence___3___binghamton%2fgonzales%2fPostlab%2fchlorideC
ontentInRockSalt%2eproblem&student=mock12&userdom=binghamton&command=submiss
ion
SCRIPT:
/home/httpd/html/adm/grades
SCRIPT:
/adm/grades

I've actually filled out the text boxes describing how I got the error but
I've
never heard back from anyone so I thought I'd try the listserv.  Any help
would be
appreciated.

Bob Gonzales
Binghamton University