[LON-CAPA-users] <div> tags

Stefan Bisitz lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 17 May 2009 21:45:03 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Sean,

Please send details about
- Where you have put the <div> tags
- What error messages you get

Depending on the place where you put the <div> you may not be able to edit the tag but can delete it, e.g.
----------------
<problem>
<script type="loncapa/perl">
[...]
</script>
<startouttext />
[...]
<endouttext />
<numericalresponse answer="$c">
[...]
</numericalresponse>
</problem>
----------------
The style div can only be deleted in the colorful editor. The Text1 div can be fully edited.

Hint:
The styles from the example above don't include the submit button. If you like it included, you need to use a dummy part. Just wrap your whole problem content in a <part> and place your style div around this:
<problem>
<part id="10">
[... problem content including text and response tag ...]
</part>
</problem>

Hope this helps a bit.

Stefan Bisitz