[LON-CAPA-users] Detecting What Part The Student Has Just Answered

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 21:14:35 -0400

Sean Wolf wrote:
> I'm having problems using $external::part from
> /res/msu/albertel/test/ext_examples.problem
>
> Basically, it doesn't do anything; it doesn't even return a blank, it
> just shows up as text.
>
> --
> Sean Wolf
> 2400 Ford St.
> Golden, CO 80401
> (720) 897-7763

Sean,

Can you give some context as to how you are using it and in what
environment you are working (is this in construction space or in the
context of a course?). I'm not sure if I can help, but whoever can will
probably be looking for a snippet of code or the code to the sample
problem in order to help debug.

Later,
Mark