[LON-CAPA-users] <tacomment> ?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 13 Jun 2009 08:04:34 -0700

 I would want instructors to see everything that TAs can see.

Personally, I would have been happy with one tag which includes all
teaching roles.

LON-CAPA seems to have about 14 "standard" roles (half of which I don't use).

Is there a clear hierarchy for all roles?  If so, then it seems
reasonable to me that a given role should be able to see everything
that all the subservient roles can see.