[LON-CAPA-users] Navigation Screen Sort

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 3 Jun 2009 10:32:02 -0400

What is the "default" sort of the Navigate Course screen, and what can a st=
udent do to change it?<br><br>Out of a class of 20 students, most of them d=
isplay the assignments in the same order that I listed them in Edit Course =
(as CC). <br><br>However, I have 2 that display in some other sequence; I h=
aven't figured out the order yet. They are not in Edit Course order, so the=
 students don't necessarily do the assignments in the correct order.<br><br=
>I have looked at student settings, etc but I can't find anything that appe=
r><BR>