[LON-CAPA-users] jsMath error

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2009 17:09:34 -0700

Brew,

I started seeing this when I switched from Firefox 2.x to Firefox 3.x.
I haven't got around to fixing it for myself yet (I just revert to using
Firefox 2.x for LON-CAPA), but one of my able TAs indicated that after
properly installing the appropriate TeX fonts on the client machines the
error went away.

Todd