[LON-CAPA-users] answer not inserted when using JME Editor

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 11:59:55 -0500

Hi,

We have several issues with "composite pages." I would recommend
putting the problems into a regular "folder" (or sequence), one after
another.

Sorry for that,

- Gerd.