[LON-CAPA-users] Is it possible to copy/publish a directory of resources from one author space to another?

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:59:05 -0500

Hi,

On Feb 6, 2009, at 1:56 PM, Alison A Baski/FS/VCU wrote:

> We are creating author domains associated with courses (instead of
> faculty) and want to copy/publish resources from different faculty
> author directories into one "course" domain with assigned faculty
> having access as co-authors.
>
> >>Is it possible to copy/publish a directory of resources from an
> existing faculty author space into the new course author space?

Not from the interface. You can copy construction spaces from the
command line (I could help with that). Just because stuff broke at MSU
while somebody attempted this: the /res-space should never be touched
from the command line.

- Gerd.