[LON-CAPA-users] Can a problem be used to upload a Letter Grade?

H.K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:19:21 -0500

--=====================_20294171==.ALT

This can be done using a problem. See

/res/fsu/ng/utilityProblems/showGrade_GPA.problem

The problem gives the instructions on how to post a letter grade
using the GPA scores.

-hk

At 10:59 AM 12/14/2009, you wrote:

>Hello,
>I am trying to use LON-CAPA to distribute end-of-semester grades and
>was wondering if a problem can be coded for uploading a letter grade.
>The numerical scores are already loaded, but it would be nice to
>also upload the letter grade.
>Thanks,
>Alison

--=====================_20294171==.ALT

Hi,<br><br>
This can be done using a problem. See<br><br>
/res/fsu/ng/utilityProblems/showGrade_GPA.problem<br><br>
The problem gives the instructions on how to post a letter grade using
the GPA scores.<br><br>
-hk<br><br>
At 10:59 AM 12/14/2009, you wrote:<br><br>
grades and was wondering if a problem can be coded for uploading a letter
grade.</font> <br>
nice to also upload the letter grade.</font> <br>