[LON-CAPA-users] Can a problem be used to upload a Letter Grade?

Alison A Baski/FS/VCU lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:59:59 -0500

--=_alternative 0057E3FB8525768C_=

Hello,
I am trying to use LON-CAPA to distribute end-of-semester grades and was
wondering if a problem can be coded for uploading a letter grade.
The numerical scores are already loaded, but it would be nice to also
upload the letter grade.
Thanks,
Alison

--=_alternative 0057E3FB8525768C_=

end-of-semester grades and was wondering if a problem can be coded for
uploading a letter grade.</font>
but it would be nice to also upload the letter grade.</font>
--=_alternative 0057E3FB8525768C_=--