[LON-CAPA-users] Working with Flash in Lon Capa

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 20:24:03 -0700

Doug,

It sounds like what you're looking for might be some of the &EXT()
functionality.  Check out
/res/msu/albertel/test/ext_examples*

In particular, &EXT(user.resource.resource.<partid>.<responseid>.submission)

returns the most recent submission to a response.  So, if this returns
a non-null, then the response has been answered, and you could pass
this into the flash widget upon reload.  Depending on what you wanted,
you could maybe even use this information to trigger a new starting
point of the widget after reload . . .

Todd
--
Todd Ruskell, Ph.D.                   Phone: 303-384-2080
Senior Lecturer in Physics          Fax:  303-273-3919