[LON-CAPA-users] Reset a problem set for a student

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 22:33:59 -0700

Hi

Does anyone know an easy way to reset all variables in a problem set for
a student?

The only way I know (thanks to Ray!) is to go to "Modify user grades"
and select "Manual Grading" followed by "Grade Complete Folder for One
Student." Then there is an option to select a student, enter a CODE and
browse the set with the new CODE variables for the selected student. The
tedious part is that it is not enough to simply click the Save-button,
because it doesn't stick. It only sticks for those problms that have
been assigned an explicit grade manually. This means that I need to
manually assign a 0 for every problem in the set in order to have the
new variables stick.

It seems that there has to be an easier way to do this.

Lars.