[LON-CAPA-users] How to number problems

Chris King lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 20 Apr 2009 21:19:03 -0500

Thanks, Todd.  I got it.
Chris

Chris,

Are the problems set as the "exam" problem type?  When problems of type
"exam" are printed, they become automatically numbered for use with, for
example, scantron forms.  You can set this parameter in a variety of
ways for the problem or the folder.  If you need specific help there,
let me know.

Todd