[LON-CAPA-users] Can we have a wiki?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:29:00 -0600

Gerd,

True enough.  Though I must admit that only just now, after your post,
did I go back and look carefully enough at the FAQ-O-Matic to find the
itty bitty (smallest font on the page by at least one step) link at
almost the very bottom of the page titled [New Answer . . .] which
allows one to add to the faq-o-matic.  Until just now, I was under the
mistaken impression that only the developers could add to it :(

I do also like the idea of a wiki.  I think a lot of people are now
pretty accustomed to them, and most of the ones I've seen generally have
a "Post" link featured fairly prominently, so it's clear how to add to
the general knowledge base.  Perhaps it is again time to attempt
community documentation.

Todd