[LON-CAPA-users] Download All Option

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 10 Apr 2009 19:02:18 -0400

Hi,

Time for me to change hats and answer my own question. Diving through
the code I found that my error was in not having the handgrade option
set to yes for the question I wanted to see.

At that point, if you work your way through the grades menu for the
problem to the point of viewing submissions, you will find a "Download
all submissions" link sitting near the top of the page.

Click this, download the zip file, and unzip it. You will find a
directory for each user with the submission for the problem (in this
case doc and docx files for lab writeups).

The key was making sure that Handgrade was set to yes. It turns out that
my essay upload file did not have handgrade defaulted to yes.

Mark

--
Mark Lucas                                      email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab                             phone: (740)597-2984