[LON-CAPA-users] problem status with out showing solution

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 3 Apr 2009 07:56:49 -0700

Hi Lars,
              I don't understand.  That should be just like normal
homework.  If you set the due date for the problems to be in the
future, is that not exactly what will happen?  i.e. The ones that are
previously correct will show"Correct" and those that are not will show
"Incorrect" without the answer.

Ray