[LON-CAPA-users] SCORM compliance?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 22:24:38 -0600

Hi,

How compliant, if at all is LON-CAPA?  I have vague recollections of
discussions, but no details, and a quick search hasn't revealed anything
for me.   I'm asking because a faculty member has come across a "SCORM
Compliant" module that he'd like to use in a course.  Naturally, it has
some simple assessments built in.   I've tried just dropping the module
in place (html), and also dropped the html into a .problem,  but these
simple solutions don't seem to have worked.  I think I might be able to
play with the SCORM wrapper a bit to better interface it with a
.problem, but if I'm missing something basic, and easy, that'd be better.

Thanks,

Todd
--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326