[LON-CAPA-users] Java plugins on Macs for Firefox?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 13 Sep 2008 10:14:05 -0700

------=_Part_40398_31009553.1221326045167

Anyone have the latest info on using Java plugin in Firefox on a Mac?
It seems that when I open pages with embedded Jmol applet that the area of
the applet has been truncated on the right and bottom.
It works fine in Safari.

I have tried updating the plugins as per
http://javaplugin.sourceforge.net/Readme.html#h-II

However, the issue still remains.

Perhaps I am missing something in my html?

If you can help, have a look at (for example)
/res/sfu/batchelo/Gallery/bonding/jmol/l20.html

This is not a burning issue because Mac users can use Safari or whatever,
but if you know, or have an idea....Thanks.

--
Ray