[LON-CAPA-users] pdf output of msuphysicslib

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 00:03:56 -0700

Is it possible to get the names of problems included on the pdf output?
When printing there's a Table of Content option that produces a table of
content including problem name and corresponding page number, but when
going to the listed page number no problem names are included on the
page. Is this a bug?

Is it even possible to get nice printouts of folders/libraries like one
could with capa? I seem to be having problems getting 2 column output
with lon-capa. Even if I set the output to be 2-column, it comes out
1-column.

Thanks,
Lars.