[LON-CAPA-users] Navigation pop-up pane?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:23:51 -0600

Hi,

LON-CAPA has/had? a feature where clicking on Navigate Contents can open
a separate navigation pane for finding one's way through a course.  I
haven't seen this in awhile, but recently I had a student ask me about
it, as she always gets this navigation pane, but doesn't really want it.
 I tried looking in Preferences on both 2.6.3 and 2.7.1, and don't see
an option there any more for enabling/disabling the navigation pane.
Did this feature mostly go away?  Is there a way I can turn off the
navigation pane for this student?

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Senior Lecturer, Department of Physics       Office:  Meyer Hall 326