[LON-CAPA-users] random ordering of folders

Jay Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 12 Oct 2008 18:42:23 -0400

------=_Part_125045_26707264.1223851343085

I've observed some rather strange display of loncapa folders. In the process
of checking student accounts I've noticed that some times the folders are
displayed out of order on their screens.

For example, if HW3b is below HW3a in my DOCS view (as CC), it might show up
with HW3b above HW3a in a student's account. I don't have enough examples
yet to note a pattern here, or even if all students are affected the same
way.

Has anyone else noticed this?

TIA, Jay

------=_Part_125045_26707264.1223851343085

For example, if HW3b is below HW3a in my DOCS view (as CC), it might show up with HW3b above HW3a in a student&#39;s account. I don&#39;t have enough examples yet to note a pattern here, or even if all students are affected the same way.<br>

------=_Part_125045_26707264.1223851343085--