[LON-CAPA-users] Selecting test problems out of a bank

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:04:30 -0800

Hi Guy,
   If I wanted to do this right now, I'd probably make 100 .library
files (which would essentially just be copies of the .problem files
except that the problem tags would be replaced with library tags) and
then import them into 10  .problems (or parts or a problem) according
to category.  You could then use randomimport into a sequence or
perhaps a randomlist into a .problem.

But, of course, that is probably what you were wanting to avoid.

Ray