[LON-CAPA-users] getting the due date for a problem

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 27 May 2008 23:17:31 -0700

Hi Guy,

> Yeah due_date should have taken a part id as an argument.

By the above, I am assuming you mean &due_date()

I don't know why, but that never seems to happen for me.
I seem to aways get the value of the parameter set for
[part:0](duedate) ...  (even after I have deleted that parameter
setting).

How does one specify the partID as an argument.... is that implicit or
explicit and, if the latter, does it need to be in quotes or
something?

On the other hand, the explicit function
&EXT("resource.partID.duedate")
seems to work just fine.

Thanks,

Ray