[LON-CAPA-users] getting the due date for a problem

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 26 May 2008 07:33:39 -0700

Bob,
          It just occurred to me that perhaps you needed to get the
due date for a specific part or even a different problem....  I had
not considered that.... I will see if I can figure that out ant post
again.  Or maybe someone else could elaborate.
Will's suggestion is what I would have suggested also, except that
when I went and looked at that resource, I did not see due date
listed.

Later,
Ray