[LON-CAPA-users] getting the due date for a problem

William Paddock lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 25 May 2008 16:21:33 -0400

Hi Bob,

Have you looked at res/msu/albertel/test/ext_examples.problem?

Guy created this as a reference for &EXT().  I think the section at the bottom will give you the incantation you need, but it may not work properly unless you publish a version of the problem you're trying to code and import it into a course.

Will

>>> "Bob Gonzales" <rgonzal@binghamton.edu> 05/25/08 11:53 AM >>>
I'm having trouble figuring out how to use &EXT()
to get the due date for a problem.  I'm able to
get the submission and the but not the due date.  Could
someone enlighten me with the correct syntax and
the format of the returned value?

Thank you,
Bob Gonzales
Binghamton University