[LON-CAPA-users] student access to grades for hand-graded problems

Sally S Hunnicutt/FS/VCU lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:06:04 -0400

<FONT face=3D"Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size=
=3D2>Is there a parameter that must be set in order for students to view th=
eir grade on hand-graded assignments?&nbsp; If I log into my course as a st=
udents, I cannot see any points for hand-graded assignments under the Main =
Menu/Grading and Statistics.&nbsp; I do see grades for regular problems.<br=
04-827-0531<br><a href=3D"mailto:sshunnic@vcu.edu">sshunnic@vcu.edu</a><br>=