[LON-CAPA-users] flash and xml files

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:36:00 -0600

Gerd,

Thanks for the suggestions.  I tried explicit <allow> access for every
file, not just the three .xml files, and also publishing them as
"public".  Still no luck.

Perhaps a clue lies in the fact that I cannot publish these file
individually?  I get a "The document contains errors and cannot be
published" message.  This is partially expected because the editor also
complains that the files have no <xml> or <html> tags, which they don't.
 I've tried including them, but then the editor complains about not
having a <body> tag, etc. etc.  Can LON-CAPA deal with xml-formatted
configuration files?  Should it be able to?

Thoughts?

Todd