[LON-CAPA-users] gnuplot and filled curves

Susanne Bellmer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 03 Jun 2008 11:32:40 +0200

Hallo,

we would like to create the graph of inequations like y < 2x + 1.
The relations 'less or equal','greater than', 'greater or equal' should
also be possible.
We try to get the correct graph by using 'filledcurves' as typ of the
plot. As a result the area on the right of the straight line is marked,
no matter if we choose 'above' or 'below' for the parameter 'points to
fill'.
Moreover, sometimes no area is marked: This concerns simple straight
lines like y=0.8*x*3.

How do we have to set which parameters to mark the area on the left or
an the right of the straight line?

Susanne Bellmer