[LON-CAPA-users] Open date versus Contentopen?

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:21:02 -0400

 have a couple of questions.<br><br>1) I have 50 questions in a folder. I s=
et the due date for the entire folder to Jun13. Now, I want to set the due =
dates for problems 1-5 to be Jun10, 6-12 to Jun11, 13-25 to Jun 12.<br><br>=
Is there a way to set these through a single screen? I am setting each prob=
lem individually, which is a lot of slow screens. Just a convenience issue.=
..<br><br>2) I am not seeing the Opendate. I set the Open date for a folder=
, then a bunch of due dates for the problems. The student sees the due date=
s, but the Open date doesn't seem to apply (for my Chemistry course). What =
else do I set to make the open date work?<br><br>I also tried setting somet=
hing called contentopen from the pprm screen, for the enclosing folder. Wha=
t is this supposed to be? It also does not seem to affect the student's vie=
w of the problem opening.<br><br>I note that the opendate does not appear i=
n the PPRM parameter screen? I guess I'm just note sure what I am seeing...=