[LON-CAPA-users] reaction editor doesn't insert answer in

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 22 Jul 2008 10:44:58 -0400

Hi Bob,

I can give you an account on bugzilla so you can file bug reports and
enhancement requests if you want.  Else, I can write this bug report for
you.

Felicia