[LON-CAPA-users] browsing HUJI resources from JCE

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 15 Jul 2008 16:38:58 -0400

Hi Guy, All,

LON-CAPA needs port 80, 8080, and 5663 open.  I tested the ports using:

telnet capa1.cc.huji.ac.il 5663
telnet capa1.cc.huji.ac.il 80
telnet capa1.cc.huji.ac.il 8080

80 and 8080 seem ok, but port 5663 was automatically closed down when I
tried connecting to it.  Port 5663 is the port used by LON-CAPA servers
to connect to each other.  My guess is to have HUJI open this port and
everything should work again.

Felicia