[LON-CAPA-users] lag time for external resources?

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 23 Jan 2008 15:14:38 -0500

Please pull up the "Page Source" of the the page you are looking it.
It should be a frameset, loading the navigation into the top frame
and the external page into the bottom. Some browsers have a defunct
cache refresh inside of framesets. On a Mac, I have to shift-reload
to get frames updated.