[LON-CAPA-users] corrupt calendar file?

James A. Mueller lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 08 Jan 2008 15:55:28 -0500

One of our faculty is working with a course cloned from a previous
course.  He now sees announcements throughout the calendar for his
course (which probably came from the cloned course.  He would like to
delete them, but he can't "Remove Checked Entries" because none of the
entries has a check box.  If he makes new entries, they have boxes, but
the ones he wants to get rid of do not.  How do we fix this, before his
students get really annoyed with all the extraneous due date
announcements etc.

I have found the calendar.db, calendar.db.lock, and calendar.hist in his
courses area under /home/httpd/lonUsers, but am not sure what if
anything to do with them.

		-Jim Mueller